Makhadzi Biography: Songs, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Age, Pictures, House, Wikipedia
Ndivhudzannyi Ralivhona stage name Makhadzi is a famous South African artist, lyricist, and dancer. She is generally recognized for her hit tunes Tshanda Vhuya and Matorokisi.
She referenced that she sings in her local language to support the individuals of the Venda country in South Africa.
- Birth Name: Ndivhudzannyi Ralivhona
- Stage Name: Makhadzi
- Born: 30 June 1996 (age 25 years old)
- Birth Place: Ha-Mashamba Tshivhangani
- State Of Origin: Limpopo
- Nationality: South African
- Occupation: Singer • Dancer
- Net Worth: $100,000-$600,000
Makhadzi was conceived in Ha-Mashamba Tshivhangani, Limpopo on the 30th of June,1996.
Ndivhudzannyi and her two siblings were brought up by their mother, after the divorce of their parents.
Makhadzi completed her 12th grade at Mukula Integrated School.
She obtained a degree in Public Relations and she is studying Drama at present.
Makhadzi’s career officially kicked off in 2010 when she joined the Makirikiri dance group as a dancer.
The studio manager listened to the recording Makhadzi made while tinkering with the studio’s recording equipment.
He was impressed and officially called her to record her songs. This was a life-changing opportunity for her.
Ndivhudzannyi’s first album was released in 2012. Between 2012 and 2020, she has released 6 albums.
As a teenager, Makhadzi traveled to France, Mozambique, and Zimbabwe to perform.
Her albums include:
- Ndo Tshiyani (2013)
- Litshani U Tsala Murahu (2014)
- Muhwalo Uya Ndemela (2015)
- Yo Shoma (2016)
- Shumela Venda (2nd November 2017) – 9 songs.
- Matorokisi (1st November 2019) – 9 songs
- Kokovha (16th October 2020) – 9 songs
- Muya Wanga (28th August 2020) – 9 songs
Makhadzi’s net worth has been estimated to be about $100,000-$600,000.
This value was derived from her performances on Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube to mention a few.
Her sales and musical collection, show bookings, properties, and endorsements also added to the value of their net worth.
Awards and nominations
In 2017, she won the ‘Best Tshivenda Hit award,’ during the LMAC awards.
For Makhadzi, 2018 was a great year. She was nominated in four different categories during the TSHIMA awards. And she went home with all of them. They include:
- Best Tshivenda dance artist/album of the year.
- Female artist of the year.
- Tshivenda song of the year.
- Best Tshivenda artist of the year.
In 2019, she grabbed most of the nominations at the TSHIMA awards again.
Sadly in 2020, Makhadzi was omitted from the #SAMA26 nominations. She wasn’t happy about it and shared her disappointments on social media.
- Instagram: @makhadzisa
- Twitter: @makhadzimuimbi
- Facebook page: Makhadzi muimbi music SA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org