The reason Black Coffee divorced Enhle Mbali
The reason Black Coffee divorced Enhle Mbali. Black Coffee and Enhle Mbali filed for divorce in 2019 after being married for eight years.
According to a source, Enhle Mbali was aware of Black Coffee’s infidelity, but the news of him fathering two children with other women broke her heart.
Black Coffee has accepted some of the blame for the breakdown of their marriage and has undertaken to support Enhle Mbali.
Enhle Mbali is reportedly involved in a fiery divorce litigation process and has made demands that include a monthly maintenance fee of R131,000, the use of their marital home, and a share of Black Coffee’s royalties.
The reason Black Coffee divorced Enhle Mbali.
In a recent interview, Black Coffee said that he has moved on from the past and found new love after their divorce, but he was certain he had no plans of ever getting married again.
How did Black Coffee and Enhle Mbali meet and get married
Enhle Mbali and Black Coffee’s relationship timeline is not entirely clear from the search results. However, here is what we know:
- Enhle Mbali met Black Coffee on the set of Chesa while she was still dating someone else.
- They met again later, and after a conversation, Enhle Mbali saw Black Coffee in a whole new light.
- Black Coffee and Enhle Mbali got engaged in 2010 after dating for three months. The following year, they made their marriage official in a traditional wedding ceremony, and in 2017, they walked down the aisle and exchanged vows in a glamorous white wedding.
- They have two children together, Anesu and Asante.
- Enhle Mbali filed for divorce in 2019, citing infidelity on Black Coffee’s part and claiming that he had physically assaulted her.
How have Enhle Mbali and Black Coffee’s children been affected by the divorce
The news of Black Coffee fathering two children with other women was broken to Enhle Mbali informally by one of Black Coffee’s family members, which broke her heart.
Enhle Mbali has had to explain the unexplainable to her children about the divorce.
In a recent interview, Enhle Mbali said that she is open and honest with her sons about her marriage to their father, DJ Black Coffee.