Khanyi Mbau's ex Kudzai confirms he has moved on

Khanyi Mbau’s ex Kudzai confirms he has moved on. At first, their relationship was picture-perfect. foreign holidays, pricey presents, and rose petal-filled bubble tubs. Their relationship was a fairytale love story. Then, businessman Kudzai Mushonga and media personality Khanyi Mbau relocated to Dubai to start a new life for themselves, which had its ups and downs. The two have reportedly parted ways, according to recent reports. Since then, Kudzai has admitted to afromambo that he has moved on and is seeing someone else.

Khanyi is presently in South Africa promoting her reality show Young, Famous and African alongside Nadia Nakai, Bonang Matheba, and other African celebrities, though the reasons for the breakup are still unknown.

“Something bad must have really happened, but time will tell. Khanyi is no longer in contact with him and she is using this time back home to heal.”

Khanyi Mbau’s ex Kudzai confirms he has moved on.

The two have removed each other’s social media posts. Since then, Kudzai has shared pictures and videos of himself with the new woman in his life, Bunny_Bandit, real name Vanja Vientijevito, a certified flight attendant.

“I can’t say much right now, but I am good. I have moved on,” he says. “I’m doing me,” Kudzai says.

Kudzai also revealed that he has been going through depression. “I started feeling unloved, unworthy and not cared for a very long time. The only thing I had was Dubai views. I was very depressed. I was dying inside, it was a slow painful death and I wanted it to end faster,” he says. “I was falling apart. I was isolated from everyone. I gave up everyone including my close friends and family, all for love. I gave it my all, but I was sinking into depression.”

In September 2021, Khanyi gained fame after Kudzai claimed that she vanished in Dubai while on her way to pick up Khanyi after dropping her off at a salon. In a video he posted, he claimed that he had failed to locate her. Kudzai revealed that Khanyi had gone back to South Africa a few hours afterwards. Khanyi claimed that she hurriedly departed since she could no longer operate in that setting, needing to safeguard her mental space. The couple reconciled a few weeks later.