Nonku Williams (born 6 August 1979) is a South African reality television star, blogger, and businessperson. She is best known to television viewers for appearing on The Real Housewives of Durban (RHOD). She started to draw the attention of many viewers of the show starting from the debut episode of the show.
Nonku Williams Biography: Ex-Husband, Age, Net Worth, Instagram, Wikipedia, Daughter, Images, House, Boyfriend
Nonku Williams, who was born into this world on 6 August 1979, is a 42 years old South African reality TV celebrity, blogger, and businessperson.
She has been a successful business person for an extended period, but she could add fame to her success after she appeared on The Real Housewives of Durban.
Her personality began drawing the attention of many television viewers right from the very first episode of the show.
Nonku Williams‘ fans adored her for standing out with good behavior, good fashion sense, and calmness.
Nonku Williams Biography
- Full Name: Nonku Williams
- Born: August 6, 1979 (age 42 years old)
- Place of Birth: South Africa
- Parents: N/A
- Children: Musawakhe Ncwane, Nothile Ncwane
- Height: N/A
- Siblings: 3
- Boyfriend • Husband: Sfiso Ncwane (div.)
- Occupation: Actress • Businesswoman
- Net Worth: $1.2 Million
- Nonku Williams was born on August 6, 1979, in South Africa.
- The exact place she was born is not known at the moment.
- Nonku Williams was born into a Christian family as her Mother is a priest.
- She has three other siblings, two of which are ladies and a boy. She lived and grew up with her siblings in her parents’ house. Not much about the parents.
- Nonku Williams‘s educational background is not known to the public. She started her education in South Africa alongside her three siblings, but the exact school she attended is still unknown.
- It is as well not known she continued her education at the university. Judging from her conversation on the screen, she must have graduated from a famous school in or outside South Africa.
- Nonku Williams is a successful businesswoman. She is a bold and hardworking woman, and this has helped her expand her business as she had taken many critical and dangerous but necessary decisions to maintain her business’ stand in the competitive market. She is the founder of Ashes to Beauty Winery, and she as well owns a construction and logistics company.
- Nonku Williams is an actress who became famous after her appearance in the popular TV show, Real Housewives of Durban, which is a Mzansi version reality show franchise. She had caught the attention of many viewers already in a concise while.
- In fact, Nonku Williams had trended on social media when the show was unveiled in January 2021. The show, however, is made available only to Showmax and only its subscribers.
View this post on Instagram
- Nonku has been making use of social media to reach her large number of fans. She is on Instagram with over 200k followers.
- Her posts are frequently fashion-related as she flaunts pictures of her wearing really scarce styled attires. However, she has equally exhibited her beautiful body by wearing revealing dresses in some of her shots.
- Nonku was married to Sfiso Ncwane, and they had two children together, a son named Musawakhe Ncwane and a daughter, Nothile Ncwane before they divorced as they couldn’t get on together any longer.
- She talked about her marriage with Sfiso Ncwane in episodes of Real Housewives of Durban. She stated that the 5 years relationship, which seemed smooth initially, was brought to its end as the home was not bearable for her again.
- Nonku Williams noted that it wasn’t easy for her to make the decision, but she couldn’t help but cut herself loose in the future.
- Nonku is a wealthy businesswoman and an actress. Being a business person alone has made her rich.
- She only was made famous through her appearance on the screen as an actress. Nonku Williams‘ net worth is estimated to be worth about $1.2 Million.