Photos: Andile Mpisane celebrates his birthday with a R4 million car
Andile Mpisane celebrates his birthday with a R4 million car. Andile Mpisane had to treat himself to another one for his birthday because of his love of expensive cars, and it’s fair to say he did!
The Royal AM chairman showed off his new flashy rims, which had just arrived in time for his 22nd birthday on March 15th.
In an Instagram post that had Mzansi in chest pains, Andile showed off his latest car – a Mercedes-Maybach S-Class, which recently launched in South Africa.
According to Top Auto, the car has a starting price of R4,5 million. In the clip, Andile and his wife Tamia pose in front of the two-tone car, the latest in his multi-million rand garage.
“El Patron”, he captioned the image, referencing infamous Colombian drug lord Pablo Escobar.
The Maybach arrives just two months after Andile showed off his R20 million Brabus G63, also manufactured by Mercedes Benz.
Later, on Saturday, January 7, at Max’s Lifestyle’s all-white celebration, MaMkhize was seen driving the vehicle.
It’s no secret that Andile Mpisane keeps his expensive vehicles in a sizable garage.
They include, amongst many others;
- Nissan GT-R valued at R2.7 million
- BMW i8 valued at R2.1 million, and a chrome-finished McLaren GT valued at over R4 million.
- Mercedes Benz Maybach GLS600 valued at over R4 million
- Mercedes Benz Onyx G7 valued at over R12 million
- Lamborghini Huracan worth over R10 million.
- Mercedes-Benz C63 S coupe and a GLC SUV, both valued at over R2 million each
- Lamborghini Urus valued at over R5 million
- Bentley Bentayga valued at over R4 million
- Rolls Royce-Cullinan valued at over R10 million